Recognition and rewards
We pride ourselves on having a 'family' feel to the business at Barratt, which means thinking collectively while looking after the individual and respecting differences.
When it comes to rewards and benefits, everyone has different needs at different times in their life. That's why we offer a flexible benefits scheme.
Standard benefits include:
- Salary £24,000 (£27,000 in London and Aberdeen) and bonus scheme
- 25 days' annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Staff discount on house purchase
- Sick pay
- Employee assistance programme
- Health and wellbeing toolkit
- My Barratt Staff Shop (discount and high street vouchers)
In addition, with the My Barratt Benefits scheme, you can sacrifice some of your salary for benefits including the following:
- Buying and selling holiday
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Bupa healthcare cash plan
- Bupa dental plan
- Save as you earn scheme
- Charitable giving
- Gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Personal accident cover
- Life insurance and critical illness cover
Find out more at www.barrattflexiblebenefits.co.uk
We also recognise your contribution in other ways through quarterly, annual and national awards. These include the highly respected NHBC Pride in the Job scheme and formal recognition for Site Managers, Sales Advisers, Individual Excellence and Team Excellence. Prizes include cash awards up to £5,000.