Recognition & Reward
A place on this Sponsored Degree Programme will make a real difference to your future career.
Besides gaining invaluable onsite experience, there's also the added bonus of the opportunity to study for the CIOB accredited qualification.
When it comes to rewards and benefits, everyone has different needs at different times in their life. That's why we offer a flexible benefits scheme.
Standard benefits include:
- Salary £19,000 to £24,000 depending on location and experience. (Negotiable for those who bring management / leadership experience from other industries; for example ex-forces personnel).
- Fully funded CIOB accredited Foundation Degree
- Option to top up to CIOB and RICS Accredited BSc (Hons) Degree
- 4 x 1-week residential release from site for block teaching each year
- 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays
- Staff discount on house purchase
- Sick pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health and Wellbeing tool kit
- My Barratt Staff Shop (discount and high street vouchers)
In addition, with the My Barratt Benefits scheme, you can sacrifice some of your salary for benefits including the following:
- Buying and selling holiday
- Cycle to Work scheme
- BUPA healthcare cash plan
- BUPA dental plan
- Save as you earn scheme
- Charitable giving
- Gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Personal accident cover
- Life insurance and critical illness cover
We also recognise your contribution in other ways through quarterly, annual and national awards. These include the highly respected NHBC Pride in the Job scheme and formal recognition for Site Managers, Individual Excellence and Team Excellence. Prizes include cash awards up to £5,000.
In addition to these awards, each year, a panel from Barratt and Sheffield Hallam University recognise students who have demonstrated excellence academically, and also in the workplace. We crown one ‘Student of the Year’ from each year group and reward a number of other finalists at our annual induction dinner.