Recognition & Reward
A place on our Sponsored Degree Programmes will make a real difference to your future career.
Besides gaining invaluable experience, there's also the added bonus of the opportunity to study for an industry accredited qualification.
When it comes to rewards and benefits, everyone has different needs at different times in their life. That's why we offer a flexible benefits scheme.
Standard benefits include:
- Salary £19,000 to £24,000 depending on location and experience (Negotiable for those who bring management / leadership experience from other industries; for example ex-forces personnel)
- 4 x 1-week annual release from site for academic study at University
- Paid tuition fees
- 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays
- Staff discount on house purchase
- Sick pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health and Wellbeing tool kit
- My Barratt Staff Shop (discount and high street vouchers)
In addition, with the My Barratt Benefits scheme, you can sacrifice some of your salary for benefits including the following:
- Buying and selling holiday
- Cycle to Work scheme
- BUPA healthcare cash plan
- BUPA dental plan
- Save as you earn scheme
- Charitable giving
- Gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Personal accident cover
- Life insurance and critical illness cover
We also recognise your contribution in other ways through quarterly, annual and national awards. Examples include the highly respected NHBC Pride in the Job scheme as well as formal recognition of Individual Excellence and Team Excellence. Prizes include cash awards up to £5,000.
In addition to these awards, each year, we will be looking to nominate anyone who is gaining significantly good grades, as well as positive feedback from the University and their division, for an Individual Excellence awards under the Barratt Customer First Recognition Programme.